· Once an event date is chosen and a venue is booked, contact Honeysuckle Vine with those details and we can schedule a complimentary one hour consultation. Within one week of the consultation, we will provide a customized proposal detailing all of the components of the rental discussed at the consultation. This proposal can be adjusted, as many times as needed, before a final decision is made.
· The rental items in your proposal will be reserved for you, free of charge, for 7 days after you receive your proposal. After the 7 days, a signed contract and a 50% nonrefundable deposit of the rental total is needed to reserve your items and secure your date, or the reservation will expire. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to your event date.
· We recommend reserving our pieces as soon as possible, as quantities are limited for one-of-a-kind vintage items. The rental period is for 24 hours.
· We are located in Villa Hills, Kentucky, which is part of the greater Cincinnati area. We also serve the Dayton, Ohio, and Lexington, Kentucky, areas. Honeysuckle Vine will consider deliveries outside of these areas on a case-by-case basis.
· Orders over $350 qualify for free delivery and pick-up within a 90-mile radius of Villa Hills, Kentucky. Orders under $350 are subject to a $40 service fee plus a $0.50/mile charge for travel. Will-call/Pick up is determined on a case-by-case basis.
· Complimentary set-up and styling is included with each order.
· A refundable security deposit (20% of your total rental cost) is required 14 days prior to your event date to cover possible damage or loss of items. If all items are returned without damage, the deposit will be fully refunded within 7 days. If damage exceeds the deposit, you will be billed for additional costs.
· The client is responsible for the replacement or repair costs of items damaged or lost during the rental period. We understand that accidents happen and will make every effort to repair or clean an item before charging a damage/replacement fee.
· Our vintage china must never be placed in the dishwasher or heated. We hand wash all of our china and disinfect it. Cleaning is included in our rental rate. For return, please gently scrape/rinse china free of food debris and place back into the provided containers. If your caterer (or another vendor) will be bussing your event, please inform them of these instructions. (Instructions will also be provided on the storage containers for the china, glassware, etc.)
· The clearing of tables during your event and the packing of our rental pieces is not included in our rental agreement. However, if you would like Honeysuckle Vine to provide employees to bus tables and pack the china/glassware/etc., we can provide you a custom quote for that service. If no bussing is booked prior to your event and Honeysuckle Vine must emergency bus, you will be billed at the rate of $2.50 per person.
Modifications to Order
· You are welcome to make changes to your order until 14 days prior to your event. At that time, the final invoice will be issued and no additional changes may be made. (NOTE: Emergency changes within the final 14 days prior to the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis.)
· Remember that item additions are subject to availability.
· We are always adding to our inventory, so if there is a specific item that you do not see, contact us and we will do our best to track it down. If it is an item we are interested in adding to our inventory, there is no charge for your custom search (other than the regular rental fee).